14 December 2014

Missing my Paradise


Now that Christmas is near, I have moved away from Central Coast to Inland Empire - I have to say that I miss the paradise that I lived in for the past 4 years.  The new job is growing on me but there is no place like the comforts of good air quality, sandy beaches and the ocean sounds and salt air.  I keep finding this a challenge to get my account accessed to post new entries here.  I know this is a public place on the internet but I realize that nobody seems to read it anymore which I consider this a private journal location for me.

Next weekend I will fly to Floirda again to be with Dad. Today would have been my mother;s 81st birthday.  Meetup group locally in Inland Empire is getting easier. Still finding it difficult to establish long-term relationships.  Chuck has decided to take a more convenient choice of relationship and stick to the Central Coast instead of making it with me with a long-distance.

Whatever technical trick is behind this to keep my access to post here, I am thankful.  I have to keep posting here on a routine basis to keep this access blog.  More will come...Happy Holidays to me!

No comments: