12 February 2007

Thank you George W!

Nothing like living in the material age discrimination world! I am a licensed RN in two states and keep them both active with critical care experience and here is what I found on a job board. So much for serving for "my country".

"Medical-Surgical Nurse
Company: California Army National Guard-Officer

Requirements

Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing program and hold a current State license to practice nursing.

Must be 42 years old or younger (50 years old or younger with 10+ years of prior military service)

Must be a U.S. Citizen

Must be able to pass a physical exam and meet legal and moral standards"

2 comments:

Shen-gri-la said...

Have the recipe for serving humankind:

Large pot
Lots of herbs & spices
Lots of water
Big Bush

Boil til done. Serve.

Julie said...

I kinda thougth you could be a nurse, after reading a few of your posts! Me too...20 years hospital, and 1 year nursing home, and 6 years now with Hospice. I like where I am now just because I am getting old (51), and don't care to be in the fast paced, hi-tech world anymore. I haven't found on your blog yet what your current job is...except that I see you travel. Sounds great! I need that!!! LOVE TRAVEL!!!!! Come visit my blog sometime! I am in south Florida.