09 May 2007

Definately Affected by the Moon

It's official! I am now very centered and happy with myself this week since I feel like I have accomplished something positive at my current project. Friday I blew a gasket when I realized that coming home to only work long and intense hours didn't give me the feeling that I was "home". It's simply a turnstyle building where I exchange clothes, pay bills and get my handyman set up for additional work (paying him more $$). However every month I seem to have a small bout of insomnia - blame it on the moon.

Meanwhile I long for having another pet to come home to. Here's something interesting! Before I left Sunday morning to the Oxnard airport I woke up with pieces of toilet paper trailed in my bedroom doorway. One piece seemd to be smooched together and a couple of small pieces balled up like in a trail of bread crumbs. Now I know that I am not that sloppy to trail TP around my house! I think my cat Opal who died in my house is still there. This was something she would do to get my attention when she was a kitten. A month ago one of my purses fell off a shelf in a room that I was not in at all. I heard something fall and saw that my purse was upside down on the floor. A camera strap on a shelf above was still swinging from the movement since it had to pass through it falling. That wasn't me either! This was another kinetic action that Opal used to do when she was a kitten to get my attention. If anyone can explain this, I am open for anything.

My routine is to shut this computer down at a certain evening hour no matter how many email message are outstanding in my inbox. Too bad world! I do have a life and I need to break no matter if I live in this hotel or not. At least someone cleans after me :)

Memoirs of a Road Warrior!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Well, if you get a new pet wouldn't Opal get jealous?

I'm so bored at work today.

Cheryl said...

I think she would - but it would be fun to watch that future cat look around "for no apparent reason".

Wanna trade places in my work? :P

Becky said...

Sandy said she couldn't post a comment to you blog. :-( but she does read it.

Becky said...

And sure I'll trade places, I want to check out the yarn stores.