28 May 2007

Memorial BBQ Time

What can you say in mixed company? Had my "annual" BBQ for Memorial weekend. Guests included my local knittster sisters and the AKA (Adult Korean Adoptees) group. Then there were the ghost busters...

It was worth my exhaustion and limited time for getting ready...this was the opportunity to initate my new shed "storage annex" built by my handyman Tracy Bridger.








"Group Therapy"

Swinging, knitting and eating.


Heather and Chad


AKA Group


Ann and Kenny


....and Leslie




Good times to welcome in Summer!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for the good eats.

Cheryl said...

Thank you, you guys are welcome to hang out anytime.

Beatriz said...

Cheryl, I wish I could have been there with you all. Looks like you had a great time. Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cheryl for the fun BBQ. You sure know how to work a grill! Yummy, burgers.
You have a beautiful home. LOVE your oasis backyard. Great place for a camp-out-knit-fest!
Don't work too hard. See you at Anacapa!