07 January 2008

Transition Kitties

Freckles and Ditto are getting used to "home". They haven't taken over yet but you can see from photos that they are working on it (with me)



Freckles likes to perch herself on an edge and overlook activities. She is here perched to look outside. (Egg crate cushion and towel to protect my upholstery.)




Ditto is in an unusual stance; she is usually curled up on a couch or on the bed. The cat profile claims her as a couch potato. She is commonly in that position. I think she is checking my profile out staring at me here.



You know what a 'cat walk' is; this photo is my cat throne. Ditto (in cat bed) kneeding the fake sheepskin for happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look very happy :) I'm sure they are really loving their new home. It's always amazing once you get animals again to realize what was missing from your house. They are quite beautiful & I'm sure you will learn their personalities more in the coming weeks :)