04 March 2008

Out of Site - Out of Mind

The drudge of being away from home.....

Being away on the road brings me back to the "wish my company will contact me for the Australian gig". Being away from home makes me miss people and I am not sure how I am to communicate with folks via cyberspace, it sucks. I guess being out of site doesn't warrant folks to respond as easily than if I was there.....hmm must have been something I did, said or didn't do or say.

Visiting with my cousin last weekend was nice. Driving back from Chicago to Detroit made me realize that I know I can't keep up with these folks as much as I want to if I don't live there as well. So my nomadic lifestyle is really making me realize how I look forward to retirement. Last week I checked on how my girls are doing in the feline hotel; they are doing better. I would love to work in such a job that has cats around me all day. Yarn store or cat kennel/hotel? What a decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are not out of my mind! :) You can always drop me random emails. I spend most of my work day online & check my email regularly, plus I'm quite chatty! LOL :)

Miss you! Come back to California soon! We need a trip up to Loop & Leaf! :)