02 June 2008

Parental Unit Visitation

Off to visit the parents in Florida this evening. Can't wait to tell my father about my contact with his nephew with the long-term Italian estrangement between he and his brother. Yes, I decided to disclose this information and I realize I have a haven to go to in Florida in case my mother wants to use a butcher knife on me.

Here today, gone tomorrow - not much of a difference for me anyway. Can't hurt by asking or telling at this stage of life. Don't want to leave out any missing pieces. This is my decade of closure for EVERYONE in my life. :)

I have lots of sock yarn to work with this trip; and the rest of my baby bamboo to finish my Blossom pullover. I updated my Ravelry site with my current projects and near finished projects so I am ready for the time off!

Will post an update on my dinner with the Mambo Italiano when I wipe off the humidity and sweat; from the weather!

5 comments:

Beatriz said...

Have a good trip...hope you get lots of sock knitting done to share when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip. We need to do lunch when you get back!

Anonymous said...

What's your ravelry ID?

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous time visiting the folks (oh,and enjoy the 'italian sausage'). Going to check out your Ravelry now....Lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a gread trip and I hope all goes well with the parental unit notification.