12 November 2008

Rare Dinner Party

Last Saturday I hosted a dinner party at my house; which is rare for me to cook! There were 10 of us that were in my house that evening where I made chicken and beef enchaladas. For some reason I was suffering from a migraine Thursday and Friday so I was in bed most of those days preventing me from cleaning the place in stages for this event. Saturday morning, was fine and performed the Cinderella duties all morning, chopped and prepared the food all afternoon, showered and dressed ready in time for the first guest to arrive at 5 PM sharp! Exhaustion set in so I was not in the mood for knitting with the others that brought theirs. To my surprise, Beatriz brought not only Mexican rice but Chicken Mole and Chile Verde. A success for the dinner as we hung out, chatted then ate the wonderful apple pie that Lisa baked for us...yummy! I didn't take photos of the food but of the people who made my evening worth while.

Gloria and Flo


Stephanie, Beatriz and Candace





Lisa and Nancy Vargas


Preita who claims she needs chest scaffolding that night




....and Terry the miracle knitter




Thank you ladies for coming over :)

2 comments:

Beatriz said...

Great post...really good time and yummy food. We had leftover enchiladas. Kurt says thanks.

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of fun