21 November 2008

Heading to more Holidays

Last week I flew to Reno to help on a system conversion. I did manage to finish a lacey scarf on the plane ride over.


Well do you think I would have the opportunity to finish some of my knitting projects? No, instead went back to my other habit which knitting replaced: Blackjack. Hey - I was hot! For the 5 days there I won > $200; I consider that 2 knitting projects paid for :) Oh yeah....the system conversion was smooth and I felt like I helped out.

Came home and finished another project finally - I am distracted by many projects staying home since August.


I did have help keeping the pieces together while I sewed them...




Earlier I had a visitor and he/she actually came into my house and left poop pellets.


Both Freckles and Ditto were fine with this creature around, in fact it is larger than Ditto so they really couldn't do anything to scare it away. They were scared of this creature and the nerve of it coming into my house!




Meanwhile I received 3 offers to join Thanksgiving. I forgot I had one in August so blew that one off so I accepted another in Valencia. Had a 3rd offer in Fresno with more unfamiliar surroundings. I think I am ok with the choice this year. It will give me a chance to see Katy Gentry sober from Heroine addiction; last year's Thanksgiving dilema. (Thanksgiving 2007 with the cousins group - MacDonalds and Gentrys)

No comments: