04 February 2009

Creatures of Australia and Misc.

Have secured my apartment so I will have a wonderful view of the city and the torches along the South Bank at night. Moving all my immediate belongings in weekend of 16 Feb even though I have access starting the 6th. Taking advantage of all amenities for free while I still have the time alloted.

Here are cute photos that were sent....a result of the dry hot heat we are having down here. Otherwise, I will be very consumed in work and moving therefore not be blogging too much in the next few weeks. Enjoy the expressions in these photos - I couldn't stop smiling when I first saw these.

"It has been so hot in South Australia for over a week…40+ degrees Celsius everyday, very dry also.

A guy at work lives at Maude. His wife sent him these photos of a little Koala which just walked into the back porch looking for a bit of heat relief. She filled up a bucket and this is what happened!"


2 comments:

Beatriz said...

OMG! That is the cutest little Koala. Poor guy was hot!

Dogmommy4 said...

What floor is your new apt. on? share the view with us, when you have a chance. It's a rainy day here in Ventura. Hey, I am ready to sew up the seams on that sweater you helped me pick yarn for. I am torn about whether I should re-knit one front section. They were knit from two different skeins and they are *different* :o[
Part of me says do it, part of me says screw it. I'll ask at Ktog tonight to see what they think.
Have a wonderful weekend!
ginny