20 March 2014

Day Trip up Central Coast

Today was a wonderful day. Drove up Highway 1 to Salmon Creek Falls and Gorda, CA w/Dave Edwards.  These past 6 months have been very frustrating and I had to break out of my prison and stretch my ligaments.  After climbing up to the top of the falls and nearly falling flat on my face coming down the slopes, we enjoyed a wonderful sandwich from Sebastian's in Gorda while watching the whales spouting out at sea.
I am hoping Culver City will come through with the final job offer this week.  It would be a great start for the Spring with employment.  With that will bring on more stress to find a new place to live and move my household.  Meanwhile I am struggling with the fate of the sewage backup in my home in Ventura while my tenants spend a night in hotel for tomorrow's street digging to correct the lateral.  One more thing to prove I am not winning is possibly going to really break me.


Here is a proud seal showing off.

No comments: