31 March 2014

Moving Forward and Onward

This morning I received a phone call from what I thought was a prospective employer whom I thought truly rejected me - Culver City.  This is the one I had to call 3 people after 3 weeks after an 'unofficial' offer email from their HR person.  The prospective direct report left a voice message with an apology for the misunderstanding.  They are continuing to interview more people before they decide.  I believe they all do not know what each other are doing for their organization and ultimately corporate-wise.  There is something wrong with this picture.  Fortunately I have applied for 9 more positions since that bad news call last week.  One of them called back - NY state and another was MedSys Group calling to see if I can work as an Integration Architect in either of 2 states.  Then there was an email message from another place I applied to asking for my time to speak about the position I applied to.  The bad news doesn't seem so bad now that I have moved on.

Meanwhile, the other list of positions I applied for are still pending any correspondence.  I think the emotional roller coaster will continue; I just need to know how to stabilize it after all these months of frustration.


No comments: