19 November 2006

Welcome Aboard!

Hi everyone
This is my very first blog site so bear with my communication skills until I get my typing fingers in shape :)

Several friends have influenced me to open up this blog site of myself since I have traveled to many places in the world. These trips have been cruises, individual tours, arranged group tours and just plain spontaneous scheduled activity type of trips. My montra in life is to keep moving because I don't want to miss anything in terms of different cultures and of course foods!

In the past year I have lived in London traveling countries in Europe, the Mexican Riviera and New Zealand (for the second time). I also travel for work so needless to say, I have no immediate interest to travel at the moment for the mere financial recovery of home improvements. The continent I haven't been to is Africa and hoping to get on a photo safarai before I am not agile enough for the experience.

I believe in the metaphysical world; I had ghost experiences when I first arrived in London. I think once the spirit realized I wasn't going away and not afraid, he/she came to terms with me in the hotel I was staying in. When I was getting keys to my flat on Halloween night (2005), I felt an endearing pet on my chin and nobody was on the street I was walking on! That gesture to me felt that the spirit didn't want me to leave the premises. Ouja board experiences warranted my profuse allergic reaction to horses whenever someone is contacted on the board and around horses. I cannot see spirits but I feel, hear and see things move around me as evidenced of their existence.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Very cool. I can help you with the picture, it's relatively easy.

Becky said...

Okay, how does the thing with horses work exactly?