04 March 2010

Sturdy but Fragile

Here I am in the year of 2010 still without a means of an income; rejection seems to continue here. Had an interview in Florida for a manager position. It is replacing someone who was a manager first time as well. They decided to fly someone in from Australia...and picked someone else who has management experience. I think Australia has really tarnished me and I loved it there - how so fucking ironic! Am not really happy these days as I forgot to take my peri-menopausal pills for the past 3 days. Wondering why I am very emotional....again! I would love to think and experience that knitting all day, every day would give me an income. I am making Mark a sweater out of wool/angora fiber - he better like it! I also made a Manos wool for Laurie Bilbruck's mother, the woman's whose condo I am staying in - thank you Laurie!!

Otherwise, I am continuing to have this perspective of being led on then deflated; in all aspects of my life:

-Job interviews/head hunter calls that I though would be a job
-Friends who are supposed to be friends but desire to be more but can't deliver
-The economic sitation is "getting better"...where is work then?

I am fortunate for the situation that I am temporarily in to help me financially however one of the items is going away shortly which means I must find a used vehicle to purchase and get insurance along with other living maintenance.

Have to keep looking at the "bright side of life". Went to Vegas Valentine's weekend to get the 21 out of my system. We saw a Chihuly glass gallery and I loved those pieces! Here is my favourite estimated $55K USD.




I love the brilliant colors in his pieces! I have to identify with these pieces as showing my brilliance yet fragility if I am bumped off my mark.











Until next time....

No comments: