30 June 2007

Oops, I did it again!

BB Knits

Last weekend I had another scooping visit that has definately put me on a strict budget. I have my supportive friends who were my accomplices so I enjoyed the group euphoria! We had to bring out our stash on my front lawn to literally roll into our merchandise.


Celebrating with Nancie, Lisa and Terry post mortum purchasing.


Nancie salivating over her stash...



Going for a taste test with Lisa's.



Terry enjoying the wine and fibers.




Pur cashmere and mohair blends - just like looking at precious jewelry!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Photo's!! What a fun time we had. Danicng to the 'Stones' in the moonlight, topped the evening off! I haven't touched the "sauce" since!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Barb (of the famous BB's) was wondering when photos of your visit would surface in the blog world! It's closing day today! I didn't get a chance to go today but from what I saw on Wednesday, there wasn't a whole lot other than books left anyways.

Cheryl said...

Hey Chauntel - there were lots cleared out by the time we left as well. How was Barb's farewell party?

Beatriz said...

I was waiting for these to surface...looks like you all had a great time. What a great combination...fiber, friends, wine.