18 December 2007

Call me "Bag Lady"

I have to give credit to Becky for kicking my butt to get a new Amy Butler knitting bag from AFY. I love it!!!




It has pockets and compartments that I never knew were possible in a bag. Great for the carry-on when traveling. I don't have to bring a separate purse on board with me - there's a hidden compartment for my purse paraphenilia. Then when you open it; whalah! All of my projects pop out at me to grab without digging through for them.



I think we need to get "Luis" to stock up on her inventory ;)

2 comments:

Beatriz said...

People at work wonder why I'm ROTF-LMAO because I read "Luis." Beautiful bag!

Becky said...

It is a lovely bag and your yarn deserves to be toted around in style.

Stick with me baby, you'll be farting through satin underwear in no time.

And yes, I received my card.

PS when are we heading to Wheelchair blvd?