15 December 2008

As the Stomach Turns - Day 1 of Items

So far here is what I have accomplished:

-Sent out House purge sale - ALL HOUSE WARES MUST GO message to peeps I know
-Contacted my US tax guy to help me on the rental situation and income exclusion while I work abroad
-Scheduled Cat clinic vaccines and sedation for this week
-Recevied call back from movers about international arrangmements
-Preparing items for International VISA for African safari trip
-Transferred funds to pay for African trip by 12/16
-Contacted my plummer to schedule faucet replacment in my bum bathroom
-Calling Fairfield Inn to confirm all of my room reservations with my Marriott points for Jane Thornley workshop first weekend of March 2009

Here is what I need to accomplish by today:

-Contact United Air to give me requirements and fees to transport my cats to Florida
-Contact the rental agency I spoke to earlier last week to confirm this is a done deal to start looking for renters

That's just for today...more to come. And then there is my work that I need to finish up by end of this week as well. I need a personal secretary!

No comments: