16 December 2008

Overseas Preparation - Day 2

-United Air has reservation updates for my 2 kitties to fly to Florida
-Marriott points secured for Jane Thornley workshop first weekend in March 2009
-Scheduled vet appt to receive vaccines and flight sedation for kitties
-Paid and sent my VISA applicaiton with passport photos to Embassy of Tanzania
-Paid remaining amount for my African safari trip
-Spoke to Australian people in Melbourne office on logistics; don't have definate date of arrival with all things to take care of here (negotiations still in progress)
-Spoke with my tax man informing me of taxing tips while overseas
-Scheduling my plummer to replace my bum bathroom faucet
-Visiting my allergist later today for any allergy considerations overseas


Still haven't gone through my stuff to determine what ships with me and what will be sold/given away. :( Hard to get motivated when both US and Australia wants my time. US client doesn't have my replacement yet and Australia wants me to get caught up on things to cover after the New Years! It's nice to be needed.

Is anyone really reading this?

No comments: