13 December 2008

Frank's Visit

I have to admit that Frank (Felix Unger) was not OCD this past weekend visiting me. He actually played with my cats! The only complaint he had was the small shower area in one of my antiquated bathrooms.

Here he is on the Pismo beach pier




Exposed him the best Clam Chowder at Splash Cafe, then we saw pelicans on the pier.










Here is one that is getting fish guts from a guy fileting a fish







We proceeded to go to Cold Spring Tavern, the historical location of stage coach stops. Frank enjoyed the historical site but that day there were no bikers as they would usually hang out there.

We had lunch at the Cold Spring the tavern itself; manager slipping out of the place. Mug shots of us waiting for our food inside.







We ended up going into Solvang because I wanted him to see the Dutch architecture and stop off for the pastry. He didn't refuse. He enjoyed the California countryside after all instead of the Los Angeles Hollywood crap. Hurray for Felix!

Btw, he helped me through the decision of taking the offer in Australia for work. He wants to go down there and work as well so we definately will be keeping in touch with each other. He has offered for me to call him to talk about the move anytime. So everyone - now you know: I am moving to Australia for work sometime next month! It's time for me to really get busy in my life. There may not be postings here for some time.

No comments: