12 January 2009

Can't seem to Get out of Here

Got a speeding ticket up 33 to Ojai so I can contribute my remaining cat supplies to Humane Society. CHPS got me for 15 over the limit. Funny how this is pissing me off and happening right before I leave the country. This happened to me in Riverside county when I wanted to leave to live in the UK 3 years ago. I think I am a target for the overseas adventures. Again....have to hire a traffic attorney to represent me in my designated court date. The price to pay off an attorney is more than the violation itself; but I want to make sure this moving violoation is not on my record that has an accident on it from 3-4 years ago. (Can I get a fucking break anywhere?) I can't go to traffic school and I am out of the country in 3 days. Didn't have proof of insurance in the car since I am selling this vehicle and all paperwork was cleaned out!!!

Then there is the 457 working VISA dilema.....I have been approved for an electronic visiting VISA to Australia but cannot work until I get a "health check"; that is now scheduled next Monday when I am in Melbourne. Meanwhile, my house is creepy with nothing in it and my clothes yet to be packed in the suit cases. Wednesday is when the shipping company will arrive to pick up my stuff to ship. Also the day when this car is completing the sale. When is this all going to end?

This society doesn't realize that I am really doing this shit all by myself. If it wasn't for my friends helping me with the house sale and packing up my crap, I wouldn't be in a good position to move at this time. Too much shit going on and I think I need to cease logging my events in here until I am over there. I give up everyone! My US work phone is going away Wednesday including the internet access. Hey, at least I got my hair colored and cut before the big move...woohooo!

See you all Down Under! "God Bless America" and good luck to this country!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey You!

I took care of your traffic ticket on Monday the 26th of January! You owe me big time!!

You are now free to drive on the streets of California....just make sure you drive on the right side of the street and slow down!!

Mark