01 January 2009

2009 - Progress Leading to More to Accomplish

Finally home to my nightmare household. Got the word that my Miata has arrived in Florida today as I am arriving home myself and my cats are purring when both my parents are in the room with them, including high-strung Ditto. Only a couple evenings ago I was talking with Flo on the phone and broke down with all that is ahead of me.

Here are photos to catch up on the traumatic cat travels:
12/23 - Night before the big travel.
Ditto receiving comfort from Freckles; first time I saw them that close together as though they are from the same litter.








Freckles getting checked in and security checked before moving on the belt to the plane:



Long ride home from Orlando airport and poor Freckles soiled her cushiony bed during the flight. Both were very hungry when I finally got their food out at my parents home.


Photos of Christmas day feast: Dad carving and nibbling the meat while Mom has all the fixings on the table.









Ditto got dibbs sleeping at the head of the bed this time since Freckles had the head of the bed in my house. At the beginning she was under the bed. Caught her stretched out like a happy bunny at the foot of the bed after eating a large spoonful of Iams Salmon pate.








Freckles was comfortable right away; first had Ragedy Ann as her companion then took on her guardian and hunter duties as normal.







...and here is another rare moment of Zhen before my house sale chaos begins this weekend. No true words can describe the condition of this house other than 'uncomfortable'.


I am pleased to know that there will be several friends driving up from Orange and Santa Barbara Counties to help me Saturday and possibly through Sunday. There is a ray of sunshine around me after all. I am getting emotional more often now with the looming chaos around me. I want this coming weekend to be over quickly. See you all on the flip side!

No comments: